Madison Elementary School
· In safe and healthy environments
· Success is dependent upon more knowledge and understanding of a global society.
· A family and/or positive support structure outside of school is important to the successful growth and development of every individual.
· Excellence in education requires the creative investment and commitment of family, community and school resources in ways other than just financial.
· Educational facilities and programs exist as a resource for the entire community.
· The growth and development of each person is the responsibility of the individual with support and assistance from family, school and community.
· Individuals are ultimately responsible for themselves and their actions.
· Individuals have a responsibility to contribute to the general well-being of the community.
· Education is essential for preparing our citizens to sustain the freedoms and opportunities we enjoy and to participate in our constitutional form of government.
· High expectations produce high results.
· There are minimum educational standards and we have an obligation to meet them.
· Respect for self is basic to respect for others.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.